Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

$10 for FIVE Coffee Drinks at Lush from Plum District today!

I've always been a fan of small businesses rather than large corporations, and when it comes to things like coffee and tea I feel no differently. Starbucks is great: it's convenient - it's everywhere - but you just can't beat a good local coffee shop.

When I first discovered Lush Coffee and Tea I was hooked immediately. I love their fun bright green color, their cute design, and their super friendly baristas. And when I tasted their delicious organic coffees? SOLD. Now I go to Lush every opportunity I get! My personal favorite is the Green Tea Lushie.

I am super excited to announce that Lush is running a deal with Plum District today!!! Please be sure to go buy your deal today - only $10 for a 5-drink punch card! That comes out to only $2 a drink. Such an awesome deal for a delicious Caramel Macchiato or Chai Latte! And when you stop by the Lush coffee cart, be sure to say hi to Sonya and tell her Alanna sent you.

Cheers!

No comments: