Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Agoo Apparel Leggings Review

Move over, Baby Legs...there's a new kid in town! I was thrilled when I was offered a chance to review a pair of Agoo Leggings for Samantha. These things are SO nice! I received a pair of the "Very Baby" girls leggings.



When Sam was younger I loved putting her in the Baby Legs leggings. They have such cute designs! For the last several months though, I haven't been able to put them on her because they are just too small and they squeeze her poor chunky little thighs! I figured our leggings days were over until I discovered these Agoo leggings. They are a bit larger and will fit her for a long time to come.

Agoo is a Canadian company that makes stylish active wear for urban kids. These are so fashionable that Sam can still enjoy them after she grows out of the cutesy baby phase. The leggings are made from 70% bamboo, and are super soft and comfy. (I'd even wear these things!) Plus, they are breathable, antibacterial, UV protective, and odor resistant. How can you go wrong with that?

What is Agoo? As they say on their website, "Agoo" is "joy from experiencing something for the first time." I will have to say that I definitely experienced an Agoo when I got these great leggings in the mail! Go check them out. They have so much more than just leggings; they have baby clothes, kids clothes, head bands, and other accessories. If you see something you like, they have kindly offered a 50% off discount for my readers. Just use the discount code "meetup50". It's good for everything on their site, and it's good for both American and Canadian shoppers.

No comments: