Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm back from BlogHer 2011! #blogher11

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to be able to attend BlogHer 2011. I learned so much, met so many great people, and had so many fun experiences that I'm going to have to write a detailed post (or two or three!) about it. But for now, I'll give you a couple quick highlights:

1) I participated in my very first Flash Mob. Yes, really!!! Go #operationglory!
2) I learned that I would NOT be a very good spokesperson for Febreze.
3) I got to put faces to names and see some pretty famous bloggers.
4) I got to ride to the Plum District-sponsored party in a limo. (Where I unknowingly got to grab my friend's butt. Oops!)
5) I ate a cheeseburger at midnight while wearing a fast food bag on my head.
6) I was able to network and build friendships with some awesome local (and not so local) bloggers!

As soon as I get myself a bit more organized (you would be horrified at the stack of papers, flyers, business cards, photos, etc on my desk and piles and piles of swag on my floor!) I will be back with a couple of posts for you detailing my BlogHer experience.

I'm already excited for next year!

No comments: