Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Growing Pains

You may (or may not) have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. Life has really gotten in the way of blogging, and I suppose that's the way it should be, rather than vice versa. I am still working on making the changes necessary to start my new blog but it's not my top priority right now. I've realized that I need to focus on finding a job and spending time with my sweet Sam. Once the job is taken care of though, I'll get back on track with starting my new improved blog. (And I'm glad I've had a bit of time to think about it, because I've changed my plan a bit!) In the meantime, I've got a couple of fun reviews to do for you, and I definitely owe Sam a couple of birthday monthday letters. The rest of the giveaways and surprises up my sleeve will have to wait until my new blog gets started. Until then, enjoy these backdated posts I'm about to share with you...

No comments: