Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sorry I've Been Slacking

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to update my blog and apologize for the lack of posts recently. Life has been so insane! The last couple months we have been trying to buy our first home, and I was hesitant to blog about it in fear of jinxing it. Now it's looking like it's been jinxed anyway, and it probably won't be happening, which is just an additional stress! On top of all that, my office is moving to a new building this month, so needless to say, life has been a bit on the crazy side. I still have been cooking every night, but I've just been making recipes I've found on other blogs, and not making any of my own changes, so they don't really seem blog-worthy. So, rather than post about what I've cooked, I think I'll share with you some of my favorite blogs that I regularly get recipes from. Check these blogs out...there are many great recipes to be had!

The Picky Palate
Jenny over at the Picky Palate always has something interesting on her blog! Some of these recipes sure aren't all that healthy, but they sure are tasty! I've gotten several delicious recipes from her lately.

The Noble Pig

I just love Cathy aka The Noble Pig. There is always something fun to be found on her blog! I love all her witty posts and funny stories and situations that make you think. I love her wine reviews, her pictures, and oh, the recipes! Definitely one of my favorite blogs!

Mary Ellen's Cooking Creations
Mary Ellen has some great recipes and fun things to try! I find myself trying recipes from her blog on a regular basis, and they are always great!

Weight Watcher's Recipes
While I am not on WW, I definitely appreciate the healthier side of things...I like to know the calorie content of the foods I'm eating, and knowing that I'm eating fairly light. I am always amazed at how delicious these recipes are!

Once things get settled and I know where I will be living, I will be back to my regular cooking schedule! In the meantime, don't give up on me...I'm still around!

No comments: