Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Year

Today it has been exactly one year since I found out I was pregnant. It is amazing how much has happened in just one short year! A year ago today I was insanely and unexplainably irritable and moody. I took a pregnancy test on a whim and about fell over when it came up positive. Since that day, my life has changed SO much! In the past year, we purchased a house, Mike lost his job and got a new one, I left my job, and we now have our wonderful little Sammy, who is already 4 months old (tomorrow)! Looking back, it's hard to believe that it's only been a year. I was so thrilled to find out that I was pregnant, but one year later, I am 100 times happier now that I am Samantha's mom. So far it's been one of the best, most exciting years of my life!!!

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

So happy for you! I remember getting the email and shrieking at work!

Lisa Murphy said...

Love it!!! :) You are an amazing mom!!!