Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Party Season!


It's that time of year - time for Halloween parties! This year will be different now that we have a baby, and I am so excited. The past couple of years we haven't really done anything for Halloween so this year is going to be so much fun. I'm not sure what we're doing for trick-or-treating yet. Since Sam can't eat candy yet, I'd like to find some kind of family fun event.

One thing I'm VERY excited about is our Halloween Family Costume Party. I'm helping to host it, and I know it's going to be great. We have lots of goodies for the babies' goodie bags, and we're going to have all sorts of yummy treats for the adults. And of course, we'll have a costume contest! I'm going to keep our family's costumes a secret until Halloween. Don't worry...I'll post pictures!

I am in charge of putting together games for the Halloween party. I was lucky enough to be able to try out this great online database of Halloween party games from Python Printable Games. There are so many fun games in here. I wish I could try them all, but there's just too many for one Halloween party! Not only is this pack full of fun Halloween games but there are also some other great seasonal games as well, such as Harvest, Thanksgiving, and NFL-themed games. Most of the games are geared towards children and teens, but some of them will be a lot of fun for the adults at the party. There are themed trivia games - vampire, monster, and even a Stephen King trivia game. I have to try this one - I am a huge S.K. fan!!! There are also matching games where you match the candy bar to the given clue, word searches, charades, and coloring pages.

This database includes 50 games for $19.95. What a great deal! They are offering a special for my readers. Just visit this link for free Halloween coloring pages and a coupon. These games will make any fall party a smash!
This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments: