Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kitchen Gadgets Exchange!!!

Several of my knottie cooking friends have been participating in a monthly baked goods exchange by mail. This month, we decided to mix things up and exchange kitchen gadgets instead. The name drawings were totally random...we use this awesome site called Elfster that assigns you blindly to someone, so no one knows the secret! I drew the name of my dear friend April, whom I sent my Frangelico Vanilla Martini cupcakes to. Well, turns out that April had drawn my name as well!!! SO exciting.

Now, I have been wanting this particular kitchen item for like EVER. I told Mike I wanted one for Christmas, but he couldn't find one for me. Mmkay.... So, you can imagine how THRILLED I was to receive a package from April, and then to find that inside was my very own food chopper!!!! I am so excited. :) It's small enough that I can leave it out on my counter, but totally big enough for an average meal. Woohoo! Thank you so much, April!!!

I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture before I washed it and all...but here is the picture online that shows exactly what it looks like! Thank you, April!!!

2 comments:

April said...

YAY!!! I am so happy that you finally got it - I hope you enjoy :)

CB said...

luuuuuuuuuucky!