Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

10 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a prune! Kind of ironic, since lately I have been thinking of nothing but prunes. I tried prune juice for the first time last night, and I think I will be purchasing some prunes. Oh, the joys of pregnancy!

My "bump" seems to have just been a lot of extra bloating, because this morning I woke up, and my belly was back to normal. Oh well! I guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks for my belly to really "pop."























Baby's liver is now producing red blood cells. Tiny nails are forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair is beginning to grow. The legs and feet are big enough now that they can meet in the front of the body. From crown to rump, baby is about 1 1/4 inches long.
This picture is cool...you can actually see that there's a baby in my uterus now, and not just a little tiny something in there.
My main symptoms this week are headaches and the ever-present breast tenderness (or pain and agony, whatever you want to call it!). I came down with the flu or something like it on Friday, and have been sick in bed all weekend. That has NOT been fun!

We are still waiting to find out if we are moving next week. Escrow is NOT a fun thing to deal with! It looks like thing will probably go through okay, but we don't know for sure yet. Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow. And then we'll start moving on Wednesday. Yikes! It's exciting though!

No comments: