Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Bump Envy

I admit it, I have bump envy, and I have it bad.

I realize that I'm still in my first trimester, and since this is my first baby, it will take me even longer to show. I know I should be happy that I'm still fitting in all my clothes, because I'm sure I'll be sick of maternity clothes by May! And I know that little by little, my body is changing, and it's becoming more and more noticeable.

But I see all these adorable pregnant women with their cute little bellies, and I just wish that mine was visible too. I wish people would see my cute belly and smile the way I smile at other bellies. I wish that other people knew that I too have a little bun in the oven.

Sigh.

Waiting is so hard sometimes!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Don't worry hun you will soon have that cute all belly look.