Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

38 Week Doctor Appointment

Today I had my 38 week doctor visit. Everything went well. I haven't gained any more weight since Thursday (that's a relief!), and my blood pressure and everything looks good.

I talked with Dr. Biter a bit about checking for dilation, and I was happy to find that he agrees with me. He also feels that it is unnecessary, especially since I am planning to do this naturally. All it would give us is a number that really doesn't mean anything either way. So, we are just going to wait and let things happen on their own!

He said I am still measuring right on, Baby's heart rate is great, and he checked her position. He said that she is still head down...WAY down. As I know very well! My daughter is such a good little girl already, getting into position! Now if she would only decide to grace us with her presence sometime soon! :)

2 comments:

zebe912 said...

Excited to hear your news as soon as she comes!

thanya said...

Hey Mama! Any day now, huh? How exciting! I'm wishing you all the best of luck for a quick, easy, pain-free natural birth! I can't wait to meet your little one!! xoxox