Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

More birthday presents!!!!

OMG OMG OMG...I am SOOOO excited - I got home from work yesterday, and there was another birthday gift sitting outside my door waiting for me. I about fell over when I saw what it was....



...the shiny RED Kitchen Aid mixer I have been wanting for years!!!!! Thanks to my wonderful father-in-law who understands the necessity of these wonderful machines, and who knew how badly I wanted one. I cannot wait to bake something and give this baby a whirl!!!!


Also in the mail yesterday, I got a book that I ordered, thanks to the suggestion of my friend Natalie over at the Bobby Pin.

It's called "Preggatinis - Mixology for the Mom-To-Be." Now, if you know me, you know I LOVE making all sorts of fancy cocktails, so it's been sort of a bummer to drink nothing but orange juice or water. So, I can hardly wait to get started with this book! All the drinks are made from fresh juices and ingredients, and taste wonderful without the alcohol. Our coctail/preggatini bar is going to be stocked, and I cannot wait!

No comments: