Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

19 Weeks

I'll keep it short this week, since I just posted an update the other day. I am now 19 weeks pregnant. Time sure is flying! Baby is about the size of a mango now.
Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. She is probably able to hear now, so though I'm sure she can't understand, I can start talking to her a little more often. She's definitely learning the sound of my voice!

I've been experiencing round ligament pain quite frequently lately as my uterus continues to grow. It only lasts moments, but it's not fun! It happens mostly when I sneeze, cough, laugh, or get up or roll over quickly. I feel it most often at the end of the day. Constipation has become an issue again, and has been causing some discomfort (which is why I am up blogging at 4 am - I can't sleep!) so hopefully that won't last too long. I haven't noticed any of the skin changes yet (dark spots, etc.), which is fine with me!

And, last but not least, here's your weekly belly pic!

19 Weeks

No comments: