Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby, I'm Amazed...

It's been 4 months, and it still sometimes blows my mind that I'm actually pregnant - that there is actually a little tiny person growing inside of me. I'm actually going to be a mom, and we are actually going to have a child. I look down at my growing belly and it amazes me that my body knows exactly what to do. I don't have to tell it anything, it just knows. Although my body has never been through this before, it knows how to change in the exact same way that a woman's body has always changed to carry a baby. I am so very excited, and I am in awe of the way everything works together naturally. Giving birth is such a natural thing for my body to do, and I can't wait to experience it.

I can't wait to meet you, Little One - I love you more and more each day!

No comments: