Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

36 Week Doctor Visit

Just a quick update about my doctor visit yesterday. Not much to report - my blood pressure and baby's heart rate are good as always. I've gained a total of 31 pounds. *gasp!* That's really about it! I could have gotten checked, but I chose not to since it's uncomfortable and really pointless. Even if I were dilated a bit, it wouldn't necessarily mean I'll go into labor soon. And if I'm not, that doesn't necessarily mean it will still be a long time. So, why get excited or disappointed unnecessarily? Plus, I haven't felt any contractions, so I'm pretty sure there's no action going on yet. From now on I go back to the doctor every Monday until baby comes (or until she's really late). I've already got my appointments booked!

No comments: