Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

September 18, 2009

Today has been kind of a rough one. While I am thrilled that it's Friday, and we are getting ready to kick off Mike's birthday weekend, I personally am not feeling so hot. I have decided to swear off beans for eternity. I had been cutting back due to some, well, issues. But I love them so much, that occasionally I will be bad and eat a burrito. Apparently my body is NOT cool with that anymore. Last night was pretty miserable, and it's carried over into today. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up or anything, but I just have that general icky feeling. I was only able to eat about 5 bites of my lunch before I just had to stop. It's not enough that I need to be home in bed, but I just feel SO gross and uncomfortable in my stomach. Most food totally grosses me out.


On top of that, I am SOOO tired today. I want to do nothing but curl up and take a nap. I don't want to go out tonight...I want to go home and go to bed. Thankfully we have no plans - I may be sending Mike out on his own to hang out with his buddies.


On a brighter note, I think the sore boobs are starting to pay off. Yesterday they hurt incredibly, and when I took my bra off, there was definitely a change. They still are small...but they are fuller, and don't look like mine anymore! This morning I had to take the push-up pads out of my bra so that my boobs would fit inside comfortably. Ah, such relief today. :) Now the next thing to look forward to is buying a BIGGER bra! :)

No comments: