Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2009

This week has been pretty good so far. Aside from being ridiculously busy at work, I have been feeling pretty good. I haven't been so exhausted this week, which is nice. Yesterday and today I took quick 15-minute power naps at lunch, so I'm not sure if that's what made a difference or not. I've also had a couple of quick flashes of nausea, but nothing bad at all. The biggest thing I'm noticing is that I am always hungry. I've gone from one snack a day to two, and now to THREE. Yikes. I'm going to start gaining weight before I'm supposed to! Thankfully I'm not too tired this evening, so I'll be able to make my usual stop at the gym. My body needs it.

Only a few more days until my first prenatal appointment! I am really looking forward to it. I've decided to go back to my original healthcare provider rather than stay with my current insurance, so after this ultrasound, I may or may not go back to this OB. Tomorrow I have to go see my old provider and take a pee test to confirm pregnancy, and after that they will book me for an appointment. I am SO nervous for tomorrow. I don't know why...I pee on sticks on a regular basis. It's just nerve-wracking to have a medical professional do it. I guess that will make it feel even more certain, to have it confirmed by the doctor. I'm really looking forward to Monday though, when I get my ultrasound and hopefully find out what my HCG levels are!

The boobs are still sore and growing. The other night I took my bra off, and M's jaw about hit the floor. I don't notice a huge difference, but apparently he is seeing it! Another few weeks, and I'll be buying new bras. Yay!!!!

No comments: