Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I WAS tagged!

I was just about to feel really bad for myself for not being in the in-crowd, when I realized that my friend Michele DID in fact tag me. I am just that slow. :( So, with no more to-do....

Lets have some fun with the JKnottie/JFacie friends! A game of "tag" has been created, and the results of the game are below.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 19 years old, working at Circuit City. Little did I know that within 3 short months, I would be on my way to Marine Corps boot camp. What a transitional time in my life! I was very inexperienced in life...just learning how things are in the adult world, and truly enjoying NOT living at home anymore.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was planning the biggest day of my life -- my wedding. I was also working on my last semester of college, working towards my bachelor's degree, and filling out applications to go to school in Australia.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Nachos/Chips & Salsa
2) Cheese & crackers
3) Granola Bars
4) Mixed nuts - especially cashews
5) Beer

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) Part of Your World - Little Mermaid (lol)
2) Stay - Lisa Loeb
3) Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
4) I always think I know the words to songs...but then I realize that I don't always know them all...and I'm not going to take the time right now to sing through all the songs I know. LOL

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a sweet car
2) Build my dream house
3) Travel often
4) Shop, shop, and shop!
5) Pay off all my debt and never incur anymore

Five bad habits:
1) Picking at my nails and cuticles
2) Not keeping up with my car and the necessary maintenance
3) Stealing the covers at night
4) Not cleaning the house as often as I should
5) Not keeping my blog updated

Five things you enjoy doing:
1) Spending time with Mike
2) Reading
3) Camping
4) Making artwork (bookbinding, painting, drawing)
5) Hanging out with my friends

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Tight rolled pants
2) braces
3) clothes with little hearts on them
4) hi-tops
5) slap bracelets

Five favorite toys:
1) My digital camera
2) Computer
3) Cell phone
4) decorative papers for bookbinding
5) Books?


Now....for the next step...okay friends, you have been tagged!! GO!

Jamie

Nina

No comments: