Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekly Menu 1/28-2/2

I decided to go back to my cookbooks this week, rather than use only blog recipes. I was browsing through my latest Cooking Light annual cookbook (2008), and I discovered that in the index, there is a Menu page that gives you entire menu selections, not just one course! I'm going to try to use as many of these recipes as possible.

Monday - Garlic & Herb Oven-Fried Halibut; Red potatoes w/Herbed Vinaigrette; Steamed broccoli
Tuesday - Buffalo Turkey Burgers w/Blue Cheese
Wednesday - Crisp Salmon w/Lemony Spinach and Potatoes
Thursday - Grilled Chicken Tapenade Sandwiches; Grilled Vegetable Skewers; Cubed Cantaloupe drizzled w/Port
Friday - Chicken & Asparagus in White Wine Sauce; Parmesan Chive Mashed Potatoes
Saturday - Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells; Roasted Green Beans & Garlic
Sunday - Beef & Beer Chili; Jack & Red Pepper Quesadillas; Salad w/Cilantro Dressing

Stay tuned for recipes and results! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Cooking Light. Let us know how everything turns out!

Beth said...

The Buffalo Turkey Burgers sound awesome! Did you make them, how did they turn out? Recipe please? :)

Alanna said...

http://artistsinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2008/02/buffalo-turkey-burgers.html

Blog updated!