Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Night off from cooking

I was very fortunate last night. We were invited over to Troy's girl's house for dinner. She had bought us some Tortilla Soup from her favorite store, Ranch Market. OMG, it was SO good! It was thick and satisfying and spicy. I loved it! She also baked us some fresh brownies from scratch. This girl rocks...she's a painter and she can cook! I found myself a new friend to bake with. Woohoo! :) Tonight though, I'm back to cooking dinner at home. I'm making Chicken & Asparagus in White Wine Sauce. Which reminds me, I think I need to stop at the store and buy some more white wine. It just doesn't last long in my house! I'm serving it with mashed potatoes on the side. I suppose I should come up with something for Troy to eat instead of chicken...Hm. Tofu, anyone?

How do you cook tofu?

No comments: