Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged again!

I have been tagged again! My friend, Mrs. Watermelon, is the guilty tagger this time. :)

These are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 5 facts about yourself3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I do not like meringue.

2. I have decided to limit my cupcake baking to once a month, in order to preserve my waistline.

3. I talk to my cats a lot. Probably too much. People probably think that I am already a crazy cat lady.

4. I actually like doing my taxes. Entering information into computer programs is actually interesting for me.

5. I took 3 semesters of Italian. I can kind of understand and read the basics, but I am not good at speaking or writing, unfortunately.

I'm not going to tag anyone else, since I think everyone I know has already been tagged! :)

No comments: