Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

My dahling friend CB, of I Heart Cuppycakes, has tagged me!

These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

5 Things About Me That You REALLY Wanted to Know (Or Didn't Want to Know at All)

1. I was homeschooled. Kicking and screaming the whole time, but my parents tied me down and kept me there. I believe I got a good education...but I sure did miss having a normal social life.

2. I'm not really a huge fan of chocolate, but I LOVE vanilla. Especially vanilla bean vanilla.

3. I live about 5 blocks away from the beach, and I still haven't been down there yet. (I've only lived here for 2 months though...and it's winter...and I don't surf. I swear I will walk down there in the next couple weeks at the most!)

4. I love to cook, but I really don't like cleaning up dishes. I usually do it anyway though, because cooking in a kitchen full of dirty dishes does NOT work for me.

5. The older I get, the more interested in politics I get. I didn't vote until I was probably 22 years old. I'm VERY interested this year.

Who’s ready to play next…?


I tag:
(sorry if I double-tag anyone...)

Alanna from Two Fat Als
Nina from Love-Sweet-Love
Dawn from My Life in a Nutshell
Beth from The Hagie Life
Nikki from Crazy Delicious

1 comment:

CB said...

#2- ditto! I love my cupcakes and men the same - vanilla! tehee
#4- preaching to the choir! I hate dishes!!