Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby dreams!

Last night I had my first dream about MY baby! I've had some weird non-baby-related-dreams lately, and even dreams about other people's babies (always girls - even before I knew Bean was a girl!). But until now, I had never dreamed about my own baby. Well, finally last night, I did! I dreamed that baby was moving around in my belly and I was able to see the shape of her through my belly - I could tell where her back was, where her feet were, etc. As the dream progressed, it was like my belly disappeared, and baby was just curled up in my lap. I could see and feel every detail of her little body - she was very small, but perfect! She had a LOT of blondish hair. Interesting... :)

I think this dream came because I have finally been feeling lots of movement from her, and I've actually been able to see my own belly moving when she moves. I haven't actually been able to tell if it's her foot or her butt or what body part I'm feeling, but she's been so much fun lately. I feel her several times a day, and I can't help but smile and laugh to myself at the strange but exciting new sensations!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww! I remember just laying on the couch watching my belly. One of the things I miss. Pretty soon though you WILL have that beautiful girl of yours in your arms!

Jacky Cheng said...

that's a truly warming dream! i wonder if the same goes through your baby's mind :)