Thanks to My Life in Black and White: Stoneyville for this award!!! She has given me the Beautiful Blogger Award. I feel so special! :)
Here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers
Okay, so here goes...7 interesting things about myself:
1. I talk with my hands WAY too much. For some reason I feel like people will 'get' what I'm trying to say better if I make hand gestures. Unfortunately I think it might distract them more than anything else!
2. I worry far too much about what people think of me in pretty much every aspect of my life.
3. I have absolutely no fashion sense. My husband, the designer, is better than I am at knowing what's hot or not.
4. Whenever I talk to myself, I always have to finish my sentences. If I change or add to my thought halfway through talking to myself, I have to start over and re-say the entire thought to myself.
5. I LOVE getting the mail. In a small way, it's kind of like Christmas every day! Sundays and holidays are always a little bit of a bummer when it comes to the mail. (This is also a reason why I am SO addicted to buying things online - I LOVE getting the packages!)
6. I really do not care for tea at all, unless it is a chai tea latte or a green tea smoothie thing. The only time you will catch me drinking regular tea is if I'm sick, and I'm usually complaining about the taste.
7. I was born with a full head of dark hair. The dark baby hair fell out later, and grew back blonde. I have a feeling my baby will be born with dark hair too - whether or not it will turn blonde, we'll just have to see!
Now to nominate 7 bloggers:
1. Kayce's Doula Journey
2. Amanda at Life is Sweet
3. Sarah at The Phillips Family
4. Natalie at The Bobby Pin
5. Baby Bumble B
7. CB at I Heart Food For Thought