Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Birth Prediction

I found this site on my friend Dani's blog, and thought it would be funny to try. Here is the prediction for our birth experience:

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and barely there black hair.

It's not too bad, actually, though I have a feeling she'll have more than "barely there" hair. We shall see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I'll have to try that.

Alanna said...

I'm totally fine with a 9 hour labor and a small baby - keeping my fingers crossed! :)

If you do it, post it on your blog - I want to see what yours says!

Mommy Bear said...

I will have to check that out.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!